KDL is very pleased to announce that it now uses Juvora’s new and revolutionary Peek material, which is used along with the CAD/CAM technology for the manufacturing of implants, crowns, bridges, partial dentures.
- Elasticity close to that of the bone
- High durability to weight ratio
- Damage, friction, corrosion resistant
- Pure PEEOPTIMA R material, free of residual solvents
- Xray permeable, xray compatible
- Resistance to repeated sterilization
- Longterm biocompatibility, as it is an implantable material
Benefits for patients
- Powerful and lightweight, for the patients’ comfort
- Digital design, for personalized fit
- Neutral taste
- No thermal or electrical conductivity
- Does not cause allergies
- Absorbs forces during mastication
10 years of proven success.